|You Take the High Road (Part 1)|
|Season 11, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 12, 2006|
|Written by||Jeffrey Rodgers|
|Directed by||Joel J. Feigenbaum|
Broken Hearts and Promises
And I will Take the Low Road (Part 2)
"You Take the High Road, Part 1" was the seventh episode of the 11th season of 7th Heaven. Series star Mackenzie Rosman officially rejoined the show after being absent during the first six episodes of the season. On its original airing, the episode scored 3.62 million viewers.
Ruthie is in a state of panic when she learns that Eric and Annie are flying to Scotland with the intention of bringing her back to GlenOak. After agonizing over the decision, Kevin decides it's time to tell Lucy about her father's fatal heart condition. Meanwhile, Sandy figures the best way to get rid of her overzealous boyfriend is to accept Martin's marriage proposal, and Kevin discovers that Jane is hiding a big secret from the Camden's.
- Mackenzie Rosman rejoined the show in this episode, after being absent from the first six episodes of the season.
- Although Ruthie appears in many scenes via telephone calls, she does not have any scenes with the main cast.
- There are no scenes filmed in the Camden house in this episode.
- Pictures of Matt with Sarah and Mary with Carlos with their respective children are seen on Eric and Lucy's desk along with pictures of Simon and Ruthie when they were younger.
Featured in the opening credits are:
Catherine Hicks *
* Credited, but did not appear in the episode
- Musical scoring of the song The Bonnie Banks O' Loch Lomond can be heard at the beginning of the episode.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|