|Season 10, Episode 1|
|Air date||September 19, 2005|
|Written by||Brenda Hampton|
|Directed by||Harry Harris|
Mi Familia (Part 2)
"It's Late" was the first episode of the 10th season of 7th Heaven. It was also the series' 200th episode. On its original airing, the episode scored a 5.42 million viewers.
Simon and Rose visit Glenoak for the day and Rose is eager for the two to get engaged. Their friend Sandy tags along, but only to see Martin once she believes that she may be pregnant with his child after having a one-night stand over the summer. Lucy delievers an extremely long sermon, which irks the congregation as well as the family. Much to Eric's dismay, Ruthie finds herself interested in an older boy, Jack, who is dating Meredith Davis - who Cecilia's parents fostered. However, Meredith is now interested in Martin so Jack may soon be free. Meanwhile, Carlos and Charlie shows up unexpectedly to visit the Camdens, and Eric hopes he will tell the Colonel and Ruth - who are arriving in a few hours - about his divorce from Mary.
- Haylie Duff (Sandy Jameson), Sarah Thompson (Rose), and Megan Henning (Meredith Davis) join the cast in this episode and now appear in the opening credits.
- After appearing minimally in season 8, and only 14 episodes of season 9, David Gallagher (Simon Camden) returns for the entire 10th season.
- After returning last season for half of the episodes, Barry Watson (Matt Camden) no longer appears on a semi-regular basis.
- Final episode to ever introduce new characters into the opening credits.
Featured in the opening credits are:
- It's Late and Young Emotions by Stephen Collins.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|