|Season 11, Episode 18|
|Air date||April 15, 2007|
|Written by||Chad Bynes|
|Directed by||Keith Truesdell|
Some Break Ups and Some Get Togethers
"Inked" was the eighteenth episode of the 11th season of 7th Heaven. On its original airing, the episode scored a 2.80 million viewers.
Lucy and Kevin fly to Crossroads, a small town in the middle of nowhere, to investigate a job opening for a minister. Once there, they learn that the small town is no ordinary place, and the residents have strict guidelines of residency that are not normal either. Kevin is also offered the opportunity to return to law enforcement as the town's sheriff. Back in Glenoak, Ruthie mistakenly assumes that Eric and Annie (or T-Bone) will pay for her tattoo removal, yielding Eric to finally let her have it and force her to get a job. Margaret decides to write Mac's paper for him, once she finally decides that she has feelings for him. While they share a kiss, Martin and Jane do as well, only after Sandy catches him lying about being unable to babysit Aaron.
- Kevin tells citizens of Crossroads that he didn't graduate from college, but in Monkey Business, Kevin told Mary's pilot boyfriend, Jack, that he got his associates degree then joined the force.
- Richard Riehle appeared with David Gallagher in Richie Rich's Christmas Wish (1998).
Featured in the opening credits are:
- Stephen Collins as Eric Camden
- Catherine Hicks as Annie Camden
- Beverley Mitchell as Lucy Camden
- Mackenzie Rosman as Ruthie Camden
- Nikolas/Lorenzo Brino as Sam and David Camden
- George Stults as Kevin Kinkirk
- Tyler Hoechlin as Martin Brewer
- Haylie Duff as Sandy Jameson
- Heaven on Earth Down Here by series star Beverley Mitchell self-titled debut album.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|