|Season 11, Episode 11|
|Air date||December 10, 2006|
|Written by||Elaine Arata & Brenda Hampton|
|Directed by||Keith Truesdell|
You Do not Know What You've Got Til He's Gone
Can I Just Get Something to Eat
"Christmas!" was the eleventh episode of the 11th season of 7th Heaven. On its original airing, the episode scored 4.39 million viewers.
While putting up the Christmas decorations, Lucy, Kevin, Ruthie, Sam and David panic when Eric is running late from work. However Annie keeps the faith and tries to assure everyone that he is fine. Eric, meanwhile, finds himself in "heaven" following a scare in the church parking lot where he is greeted by Grandma Jenny and meets merchants who offer special gifts for all seven children. His family decides to extend their annual Charity Day to 3 days: 1 because it feels good, 1 as Eric's favorite present, and 1 for the infant Jesus. The best might be his own gift: everybody has a bunch of guardian angels, and the experienced one in charge of his paperwork is processing an application from colleague Stanley to grant his suggested wish for more time alive on earth.
- This was the third Christmas episode of the show. The others were in the seasons 3 and 10.
- Although this is her fifth episode since returning to the show, it is the first time that Mackenzie Rosman (Ruthie) had a scene with George Stults (Kevin) since last season's finale.
- Final appearance of (Alice Hirson) Jenny Jackson.
Featured in the opening credits are:
- Stephen Collins as Eric Camden
- Catherine Hicks as Annie Camden
- Beverley Mitchell as Lucy Camden
- Mackenzie Rosman as Ruthie Camden
- Nikolas & Lorenzo Brino as Sam and David Camden
- George Stults as Kevin Kinkirk
- Various holiday music is sung by a "heavenly" choir, including I'll Be Home for Christmas, Deck the Halls, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, O Come All Ye Faithful and Joy to the World.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|