Wtf is going on with the new character page layout?! It's f*ckin' terrible.
- Michael Camden is dating Becky King
- Charlie Rivera is married to Anna Garica
- Noah Kinkirk is best friends with Justin Miller
- Laura Camden Is best friend with Tasha Hamilton
June 12,2034 (as If season 11 never happen)
- 1 Eric and Annie Camden
- 2 Matt and Shana Camden
- 3 Mary and Ben Kinkirk
- 4 Kevin and Lucy Kinkirk
- 5 Simon and Sandy Camden
- 6 Ruthie and Jason Stanley
- 7 Sam and Kayla Camden
- 8 David and Mercy Camden
- 9 Julie and Hank Hasting
- 10 Erica and Kyle Bolton
- 11 Nicholas and Audrey Hastings
- 12 Patty Mary and Trevor Lawson
- 13 Megan and Greg Clark
- 14 Keisha and Andre Carter
- 15 Lynn and Jake Davis
- 16 Ray and Amanda Hall
- 17 Robbie and Lindsay Palmer
- 18 James and Melissa Doyle
- 19 Bernadette and Derek Fields
- 20 Terry and Carol Richardson
- 21 Michael and Eleanor McKenzie
- 22 Chandler and Roxanne Hampton
- 23 Joseph and Lisa McKenzie
- 24 Jeffery and Nancy Turner Hampton
- 25 John and Priscilla Hamilton
- 26 Nigel and Deena Hamilton
- 27 Ashley and Jordan Johansen
- 28 Cheryl and Todd M…
Imagine a 7th Heaven movie 2017...
Would they all come back?
Would Stephen just come back as if nothing had happened or would he be recasted or written out?
Would Happy still be alive as a world record dog?
Would Ruthie still be portrayed as somewhat sexual?
Would any child-now-adult buck the trends and be normal?
The cast is certainly close enough, in big enough numbers, to do a movie!
Whose idea was to do the right thing by sending Mary away to Buffalo to live with her grandparents, The Colonel and Grandma Ruth for her own good during season five since the episode, "Bye"? I don't think it was the right thing to do. They could have just kept her at home in Glenoak, to help her with her problems, give her help and advice from professional expert doctors, and give her job training and placement as the only way to help her make the money to pay back her brothers as well as her bills and debts. And needless to say, they could have continued to keep away from Frankie and Johnny instead of lifting the ban on her seeing them again.